Dogs are always welcome
Dogs are always welcome at Asaa Camping & Hytteferie, but the dog must always be on a leash, even when in the caravan or cabins. They are allowed in all our cabins.
Price per day in a caravan DKK 10, –
Price per day in Cabin DKK 20, –
+ DKK 160, – Cleaning surcharge, if you do not want to do the final cleaning yourself.
Our own lake is in connection with the campsite a really good place to walk the dog.
The Asaa Racecourse is right next to the campsite. Here you can also walk the dog.
There is also a dog forest near Asaa Camping. The dog forest is located 1.5 km south of Asaa in North Jutland. The dog forest is on the left when you drive south towards the neck. At the dog forest is a small parking lot.
Address: Strandvejen 319, 9340 Asaa – GPS: 57.1290920, 10.3814900
- The campsite / Gate is open from 07.00 – 23.00.
- In low season the shop is closed every day.
- See reception opening hours at the reception door on arrival.
- Contact us at +45 30312352/21669720 – also for check-in and check-out – from 8am to 9pm
- Bookings over the phone are open from 9am to 6pm.
- Check-in after 12 o’clock, departure before 12 o’clock, unless agreed in advance.
Further practical information
Free for all campers!
- Hot water in kitchen
- Pool access
- Pedal boats
- Twist bread baking
- Environment Fee
Asaa Camping has a small shop. We sell fresh breakfast bread, ice cream, sweets, water, beer, wine and some food. 200 m from the campsite there is a Spar supermarket. Open daily: 7.30-21.00.
- Asaa Harbor Grill
- Asaa Pizzaria
- Botan Pizza and Kebab House – Slotsgade 68, 9330 Dronninglund Tel. 98 84 16 22 – www.botan.dk
- Riverside, 344 East Coast Road, Voersaa, 9300 Sæby – www.riversidevoersaa.com